Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.304 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 229% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,385₴ (kr 6,473) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)