Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.169 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 398% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,741₴ (kr 23,583) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)