Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.232 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 214% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 91,028₴ (kr 28,164) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)