Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.625 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,373₴ (1,752 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)