Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.468 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,736₴ (2,717 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)