Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41715 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 53% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,869₴ (₨26,055) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)