Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.143 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,085₴ (3,262 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)