Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11453 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 122% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,330₴ (133,857 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (30 minutes ago)