Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41423 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,460₴ (₨39,738) in Solapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (44 minutes ago)