Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42585 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,667₴ (руб 20,353) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (11 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (28 minutes ago)