Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.288 UAH / BYN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 9% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 28,342₴ (2,133 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)