Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.634 UAH / BYN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 7% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 26,827₴ (1,968 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (40 minutes ago)