Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.514 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,878₴ (538 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)