Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.882 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,275₴ (519 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)