Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.434 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,270₴ (10,434 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)