Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.369 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,099₴ (2,540 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (32 minutes ago)