Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47762 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 105% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,714₴ (64,307 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (37 minutes ago)