Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45142 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 100% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,974₴ (66,401 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (33 minutes ago)