Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47415 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 88% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,155₴ (27,745 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)