Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 92% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,242₴ (26,379 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)