Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.525 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,999₴ (22,869 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (34 minutes ago)