Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.524 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,964₴ (78,152 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)