Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.097 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 144% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,658₴ (24,431 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)