Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.246 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,949₴ (7,806TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)