Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.417 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,751₴ (1,450TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php250 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)