Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.670 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,358₴ (1,703TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)