Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.592 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,499₴ (3,487TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (44 minutes ago)