Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.388 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,875₴ (3,367TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)