Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45161 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,123₴ (₨20,201) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)