Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00698 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,151₴ (6,324,294 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)