Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00675 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,231₴ (3,295,160 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)