Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00621 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 130% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,067₴ (2,585,760 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)