Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00682 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 172% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,573₴ (6,245,676 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)