Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.033 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,566₴ (€1,122) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)