Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.754 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,986₴ (RM1,182) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)