Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24907 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 143% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,042₴ (₨64,410) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)