Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26113 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 107% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,071₴ (₨118,987) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)