Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.771 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 117% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,587₴ (42,261 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)