Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25730 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,645₴ (150,195 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)