Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25072 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,863₴ (43,327 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)