Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24379 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 199% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,796₴ (¥191,950) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)