Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22567 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 178% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,411₴ (¥192,366) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)