Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,303₴ (﷼ 58,003,026) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)