Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,659₴ (﷼ 52,527,363) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)