Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.038 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,854₴ (8,879元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)