Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.255 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 174% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,782₴ (元4,179) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)