Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 UAH / AED
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 246% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,863₴ (Dirham 6,967) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)