Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 170% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,881₴ (元4,726) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)