Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.032 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 299,703₴ (元74,327) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)