Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.044 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 139% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,924₴ (16,548元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)