Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.876 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 55% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,587₴ (RM6,776) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)