Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 108% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,369₴ (RM2,235) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)