Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.872 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,523₴ (3,193 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (about 3 hours ago)