Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.899 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 154% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,061₴ (€638) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)