Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.465 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 176% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,065₴ (€1,462) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)