Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 176% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,833₴ (€1,532) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)