Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.790 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 174% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,090₴ (€1,427) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)