Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.753 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,403₴ (9,590 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)