Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.974 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,458₴ (12,258 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)