Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.101 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 129% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,443₴ (€464) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)