Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.488 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,722₴ (€1,139) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)