Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.675 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,437₴ (RM5,908) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)