Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02411 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 242% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,986₴ (₩1,077,766) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)