Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 979 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02361 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 416,988₴ (₩17,660,749) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)