Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02321 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,534₴ (₩669,404) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)