Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02489 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,286₴ (₩2,381,788) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 3 hours ago)