Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08667 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,994₴ (92,235 KZT) in Semey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)