Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00204 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 142% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,271₴ (Rp 17,810,074) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)