Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.512 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,777₴ (2,883 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)