Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.106 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 116% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,457₴ (2,034 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)