Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 58% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,009₴ (60,647 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)