Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41715 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 101% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,883₴ (₨30,884) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)