Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42098 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 107% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,521₴ (₨36,869) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (32 minutes ago)