Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31560 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,480₴ (Taka 23,700) in Satkhira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)