Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.34989 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,798₴ (Taka 48,010) in Satkhira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)