Cost of living in Sassari, Italy vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.793 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 114% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,066₴ (€1,952) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)