Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.570 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 91% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 133,504₴ (€4,367) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)