Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.101 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 227% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,572₴ (C$934) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)