Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.496 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 140% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,977₴ (C$1,999) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)