Cost of living in Sari, Iran vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,058₴ (﷼ 51,574,490) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)