Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24285 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,268₴ (₨34,047) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (34 minutes ago)