Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.189 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,626₴ (2,571KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)