Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.111 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 107% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,481₴ (846KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)