Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.869 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,080₴ (2,554KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)