Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25040 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 132% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,601₴ (¥305,910) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)