Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23475 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 245% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,837₴ (¥101,539) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)