Cost of living comparison between São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00113 UAH / STD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 4% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,275₴ (14,423,238 Dobra) in São Tomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)