Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.382 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 116% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,385₴ (R$ 1,955) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (38 minutes ago)