Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.629 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 214% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,099₴ (R$ 5,922) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)