Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.597 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 181% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,920₴ (R$ 5,782) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)